DS Down Under Forum

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Down Syndrome Test Hailed as Promising-Siblings Say Test Could Affect Dwindling Numbers and Raises Ethical Questions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cath13
Chin Wagger
Chin Wagger

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: New Down Syndrome Test Hailed as Promising-Siblings Say Test Could Affect Dwindling Numbers and Raises Ethical Questions   Sat 6 Sep 2008 - 5:25

It goes on for 4 pages:

http://abcnews.go.com/Health/Story?id=5729168&page=1
Back to top Go down
Ladybug
Addict
Addict

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: New Down Syndrome Test Hailed as Promising-Siblings Say Test Could Affect Dwindling Numbers and Raises Ethical Questions   Sat 6 Sep 2008 - 6:40

Very interesting, I wonder how long it will take to get to Australia? I have to say though that the story annoyed me, don't know why just did...

Great find Cathy.
Back to top Go down
~Danni~
Gas Bag
Gas Bag

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: New Down Syndrome Test Hailed as Promising-Siblings Say Test Could Affect Dwindling Numbers and Raises Ethical Questions   Sat 6 Sep 2008 - 11:40

Yep, interesting but its just another way of playing God in my opinion. there are so many other conditions out there that have no prenatal testing, and its like they want to breed perfect babies. While its good that its non invasive, I still dont like it.
Back to top Go down
http://mummytobe.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Down Syndrome Test Hailed as Promising-Siblings Say Test Could Affect Dwindling Numbers and Raises Ethical Questions   

Back to top Go down

New Down Syndrome Test Hailed as Promising-Siblings Say Test Could Affect Dwindling Numbers and Raises Ethical Questions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1