DS Down Under Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DS Down Under Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?

Go down 
+7
*Dory*
Aden's mummy
shelley
Amarlismum
Ladybug
MillyMoo
caspearson
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What size advocacy t-shirt do you want? (Pick the range you prefer)
1. Child's 0, 2
What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Poll_left60%What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Poll_right
 60% [ 3 ]
2. Child's 4, 6, 8
What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Poll_left0%What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Poll_right
 0% [ 0 ]
3. Child's 10, 12
What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Poll_left20%What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Poll_right
 20% [ 1 ]
4. Adults XS, S, M, L, XL
What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Poll_left20%What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Poll_right
 20% [ 1 ]
5. Adults XXL
What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Poll_left0%What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Poll_right
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Ladybug
Addict
Addict
Ladybug

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-02-08

What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008 - 20:25

It's funny I don't know if I like it or not :confused:

I think I like Number one, in the purple but in black font IYKWIM...
Back to top Go down
Amarlismum
Chatzilla
Chatzilla
Amarlismum

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2008-02-03

What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008 - 20:30

Yeh try other colors. But the pocket looks good.
Back to top Go down
Ladybug
Addict
Addict
Ladybug

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008 - 20:31

I would like a back pocket instead of a square one. I will have a play with the image I have and see how I go...
Back to top Go down
Aden's mummy
Devoted Poster
Devoted Poster
Aden's mummy

Number of posts : 1941
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008 - 20:38

I like 2 and 6
2 is my pic though
Not so keen on the pocket sorry I just like plain stuff
Back to top Go down
http://4ever-blessed.blogspot.com/
Ladybug
Addict
Addict
Ladybug

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008 - 20:44

Here is #2 in black

What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Marcelledesignstraight-black
Back to top Go down
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

Number of posts : 3298

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008 - 20:45

If you can get a 'point' on the pocket that would be great!

Cas
Back to top Go down
http://pearsonspalladium.spaces.live.com/
Aden's mummy
Devoted Poster
Devoted Poster
Aden's mummy

Number of posts : 1941

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008 - 21:23

Ladybug wrote:
Here is #2 in black

What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Marcelledesignstraight-black

this is my Fav
Back to top Go down
http://4ever-blessed.blogspot.com/
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 24 Feb 2008 - 22:00

Yeah, I'd be happy with that Very Happy hehehe

Cas
Back to top Go down
*Dory*
Chin Wagger
Chin Wagger
*Dory*

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 26 Feb 2008 - 8:35

We'll get some here too Smile Not sure on the colours just yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Amarlismum
Chatzilla
Chatzilla
Amarlismum

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 3 Mar 2008 - 12:31

Hey Cas, you said you would be going into town early march to order these. Are you still going?
Back to top Go down
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2008 - 23:06

Ok I'm in the city right now and had just about forgotten about this! I have totally unreliable net access....gggrrr

Anyway, I'm hoping to get to the screen printing place on Thu and show them the design. I have to check first if anyone did a poll on it? Hmmm....and how will I print it out...hmmm....Umm....

Well, I'll let you all know how I go.

Cas
Back to top Go down
Aristocat
Mentor
Mentor
Aristocat

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 5 Mar 2008 - 3:14

That final black design looks great flower I like the "scratchy" worn look of the "designer genes" bit. I will definately get one or two for Andy. Will add to the poll, would probably get small mens, just to be safe! My husband might like one too, will check with him and post again

Well done Tania, the designs look excellent!
Back to top Go down
http://bugglady.blogspot.com/
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 9 Mar 2008 - 23:16

Ok, the update for this:

I went into Aussie Gold when I was in Perth and they explained the pricing etc. They can only give a quote when we finalise our order. And I guess people want to know how much before they order? Bit of a circle isn't it?

Anyway, the long and the short of it is:
T-Shirt Prices (coloured 100% cotton):
0, 2..................$ 4.45 + GST
4, 6, 8..............$ 5.75 + GST
10, 12..............$ 7.85 + GST
XS, S, M, L, XL..$ 9.75 + GST
XXL.................$12.15 + GST

1 colour print set up/artwork fee $35.00 + GST (one off price)

One print on 16-20 t-shirts $3.20ea + GST
One print on 21-50 t-shirts $2.70ea + GST

So...as far as I can gather from that info, an example of how much a t-shirt would cost if we did say,
10 x 0-2 @ $4.45ea +GST = $44.50 +GST
4 x 4-8 @ $5.75 +GST = $23.00 + GST
3 x 10-12 @ $7.85 +GST = $23.55 +GST
3 x XS-XL @ $9.75 +GST = $29.25 +GST
Subtotal = $120.30 +GST
20 x $3.20 +GST = $64.00 +GST
set up fee = $35.00 +GST
Total = $219.30 +GST
= $241.23 + P&H

Assuming that P&H is about $15, it works out to about $13.00 per t-shirt (for 20 t-shirts). How does that sound? If we get 21 t-shirts done it will be even cheaper.

Cas
Back to top Go down
Aristocat
Mentor
Mentor
Aristocat

Number of posts : 1263

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008 - 6:06

Cas - I posted this in another bit, but thought you might see it here! Is it possible to order various styled tshirts, as in a more fitted style for ladies? My dh want at least two, and if we can choose the styles, my sister and me want one too! The prices are excellent! very cheap in my mind. i would happily pay $25 ish easy!
Back to top Go down
http://bugglady.blogspot.com/
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008 - 10:03

Sure, they have different styles (with collars etc and fitted for ladies) but obviously, they are going to be more expensive. And we won't know the final price until we get the quote. I was thinking that we would just divide the total by the number of shirts but maybe we should make the adult ones more expensive since they are larger and more material (and possibly last longer! hehehe)

The adult sizes are $5 more expensive than the toddler sizes (looking at the basic shirt price) and the fitted tee is another $3 on top of that ($12.60 for a plain coloured t-shirt as opposed to $4.45 for the toddler t-shirt). So, what I was thinking was if everyone just puts down exactly what size/colour/style they would like, then we can add it all up (roughly) and work out a pricing structure. They will give us the exact quote and then we can work out payment. I'm only guessing with postage (not having much experience with LARGE parcels lol) but I can't imagine it would be worth more than $20.

I'll go look at the rest of the thread now Wink

Cas
Back to top Go down
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008 - 13:58

Ok, I should've posted this earlier but forgot it even existed! The woman at Aussie Gold explained to me that to work out the right size to get, take a t-shirt that already fits, measure from about 2cm under the armpits, right across the chest of the shirt and that will give you the size you need given the following chart:

T-shirts
Size Chest (cm)
0 28
2 30
4 33
6 38
8 41
10 44
12 47
XS 51
S 54
M 59
L 64
XL 69

Polo Shirts
Size Chest (cm)
4 33
6 38
8 41
10 44
12 47
XS 51
S 55
M 58
L 60
XL 63
XXL 65

Sweatshirts
Size Chest (cm)
4 38
6 42
8 46
XS 52
S 57
M 62
L 67
XL 72

Singlets
Size Chest (cm)
S 52
M 55
L 58
XL 61

Ladies Singlets
Size Chest (cm)
XS 39
S 42
M 45
L 48
XL 51

Ladies Fitted tees
Size Chest (cm)
XS 37
S 39
M 41
L 44
XL 45

Please bear in mind that the measurements may differ by 1.5cm and also, not all colours will necessarily be available in all sizes!!

Cas
Back to top Go down
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008 - 14:01

Oh gee! I'm glad I went to the trouble of laying it out nicely and putting lots of spaces in so it was readable just for the forum to take away all my formatting Sad hehehe

Cas
Back to top Go down
Tigger
Mentor
Mentor
Tigger

Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008 - 18:03

I want at least a couple in size 2, 2 kids size 12 and 1 adult large and 2 adult XL.
Back to top Go down
Amarlismum
Chatzilla
Chatzilla
Amarlismum

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 10 Mar 2008 - 19:05

Yeh that sounds good im happy with the costs too Smile
Back to top Go down
Joee
Joee

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar 2008 - 16:08

Gosh! I wonder how time flies so fast! I just remembered putting a few things for the Holy Week and I am totally out of touch Smile

Thanks Cas for the PM.

Yeah I would be very interested in the avocacy shirts. That has been on my mind for the longest time but never really got around to doing it. I am looking at a size 3 and a size 6/7 please. I like the sporty/ athletic sort of print- white shirt and black prints, I just thought it would stand out more if its in black and white.

I know that we are still in the process of finalizing the design and costs, just thought in the future after we are very familiar with the works we can also have a special shirt for the siblings
Back to top Go down
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 22 Mar 2008 - 16:19

Yes, I think once we have this lot sorted, then it will be easier next time and we can branch out into more variety Very Happy Can't wait to have a whole range on offer Very Happy

Cas
Back to top Go down
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar 2008 - 1:08

Ok, the quote has come back (and in the meantime a couple more people said they'd like one or so). So, it looks like, if everyone is happy to pay $15 for a child's t-shirt and $18 for an adult t-shirt, we will be able to get a choice of black or silver glitter print. As in, if you really wanted, you could get one t-shirt with each. If people are happy with that, I'll send the order form through again for final numbers and then we'll talk payment. Aussie Gold said they will not be able to fill the order til late April. So they will get to you by mid-May. How does that sound? Are people happy with that?

Cas
Back to top Go down
Amarlismum
Chatzilla
Chatzilla
Amarlismum

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar 2008 - 7:21

Cool i cant wait cheers
Back to top Go down
Cath13
Chin Wagger
Chin Wagger
Cath13

Number of posts : 373

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 26 Mar 2008 - 16:18

That's excellent! looking forward to getting it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?   What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What size & colour advocacy t-shirt would you like? And how many?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2