DS Down Under Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DS Down Under Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Make a date at Village Way

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Make a date at Village Way Empty
PostSubject: Make a date at Village Way   Make a date at Village Way Icon_minitimeThu 28 Feb 2008 - 9:31

Liverpool News - 27 Feb 2008

Quote :
LOCAL mum Melissa Cotterill said her daughter Alyssa, who has Down syndrome, is like a magnet that draws people in with her beauty and charming personality.
Mrs Cotterill, of Wattle Grove, will hold a fund-raising market day for the Down Syndrome Association of NSW at the Wattle Grove Community Centre on Sunday, March16.

"The association has done so much for us, it's important for me to give something back and help them continue their good work," Mrs Cotterill said.

"They came to see us at the hospital the day after I had Alyssa and have given us so much assistance since then.

"This is the second time I'm holding the event. Last year I held it at my home and raised about $3500. This year I hope to double that. We've organised market stalls, a sausage sizzle, a cafe stall, a raffle and a silent auction."...

read more...
Back to top Go down
https://dsdownunder.forumakers.com/

Make a date at Village Way
Page 1 of 1