DS Down Under Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DS Down Under Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Boy is just one of the band.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Amarlismum
Chatzilla
Chatzilla
Amarlismum

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2008-02-03

Boy is just one of the band. Empty
PostSubject: Boy is just one of the band.   Boy is just one of the band. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008 - 8:15

Back to top Go down
Tigger
Mentor
Mentor
Tigger

Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Boy is just one of the band.   Boy is just one of the band. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008 - 12:54

I love this story!!! I am planning for Talitha to play an instrument - well, at least one! She already has a baby guitar and plays with us when we practice. At home she has the choice of guitar, drums, keyboard, flute, trumpet and singing. (BTW the singers are my hubby and Stef). I can kind of hit things in time (usually) and play a bit of guitar and flute. Ben also plays a bit of keyboard and trumpet. Stef sings and has started guitar and keyboard. Just need for Joel to learn bass guitar and we almost have a band.
Back to top Go down
angelgood1
Chin Wagger
Chin Wagger

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Boy is just one of the band.   Boy is just one of the band. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008 - 13:32

Hi This article was on another group that I belong to. One of the group members there, are close friends with this boy. Apparently this boy also is good at athletics and has completed many badges in scouts- he is one badge away from the life badge (dont know much about scouts so I hope I got that bit right).

Our daughter, Abi 3 has done Kindermusik for the last two years. She loves the music, and often pops herself up to play on her brothers keyboard. With Kindermusik they have scholarships to encourage children with special needs to participate. Abi received a scholarship and next year we receive all her equipment for free.
Mel
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Boy is just one of the band.   Boy is just one of the band. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boy is just one of the band.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Down Under Forum :: Main - Public Access :: News Watch-
Jump to: