DS Down Under Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DS Down Under Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Family's joy keeps growing

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Family's joy keeps growing Empty
PostSubject: Family's joy keeps growing   Family's joy keeps growing Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008 - 2:02

dailypress.com - 30 May 2008

Quote :
When Wendy and Rob Saunders saw Macey, 3, for the first time, they knew that she was their daughter. Parents of three children already, the Saunders decided to adopt Macey through Reece's Rainbow, an international orphan ministry that helps locate children with Down syndrome who are available for adoption...

read more...
Back to top Go down
https://dsdownunder.forumakers.com/
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

Number of posts : 3298
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Family's joy keeps growing   Family's joy keeps growing Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008 - 13:02

Quote :
The children were playing outside in the dirt. All they had on was a hat and underwear. It was so different from what we were used to seeing

lmao He obviously hasn't been to my place lately!!! lol! My kids only wear clothes if we go out. And I'm lucky if I get a hat on them! hehehe What does he think kids do when they go outside....?? scratch

Cas
Back to top Go down
http://pearsonspalladium.spaces.live.com/
lochie&gracie
lochie&gracie

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2008-03-10

PostSubject: Re: Family's joy keeps growing   Family's joy keeps growing Icon_minitimeSat 31 May 2008 - 19:30

As the proud parents to 2 children with Dawn syndrome that we adopted I can understand exactly what they are saying.

When we first saw Lachlan and Grace it was like they were always ours!

Reece's Rainbow is such a great program. We don't have as many Down syndrome adoptions in Australia (there has only been 2 in Queensland in the past 2 years - Lachlan and Grace - we are so blessed!)

Kath Lots of love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family's joy keeps growing   Family's joy keeps growing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family's joy keeps growing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DS Down Under Forum :: Main - Public Access :: News Watch-
Jump to: