DS Down Under Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DS Down Under Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups

Go down 
+2
Supercat
Admin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 287
Registration date : 2008-01-24

DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups Empty
PostSubject: DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups   DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008 - 22:08

We have a group on Facebook so if you want to join - go to https://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=16087659654 and sign you life away lmao
Back to top Go down
https://dsdownunder.forumakers.com/
Supercat
Regular
Regular

Number of posts : 131
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups   DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008 - 4:47

Hmm thus far I have refused to have a face book account but I think I might want to start one up now ROFL
Back to top Go down
Aristocat
Mentor
Mentor
Aristocat

Number of posts : 1263
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups   DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008 - 4:48

Donna - we roped Cas into it lmao and look where it's got her ROFL You KNOW you're gonna have to do it some time lol!
Back to top Go down
http://bugglady.blogspot.com/
Tigger
Mentor
Mentor
Tigger

Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2008-02-04

PostSubject: Re: DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups   DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008 - 19:57

My hubby is an IT Security nerd and says that facebook is like saying "come take stuff off my computer", thus it is banned in our house. Interestingly, some security companies in the US will not employ people who go on facebook because it indicates a lack of security awareness. Not criticising anyone. I would be on it if he would let me, but it makes you think. PC whack
Back to top Go down
kspeer78
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
kspeer78

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups   DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008 - 20:57

I don't know too much about IT security but everyone just make sure to spend five minutes and go into privacy (on top right hand of screen) --> profile and make sure to change everything so that only friends can see all details. Also heard not to show your full birthdate as it can make it easier for identity theft.Thanks
Back to top Go down
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

Number of posts : 3298
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups   DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008 - 21:40

Oh yeah, Facebook is very scary. I keep telling people it's like standing naked with a sign around your neck with your thoughts on it and everyone taking photos to put in their own album. I don't want everyone knowing what I'm doing, and I don't want to know who's now friends with who! It's really none of my business. I actually don't get it and I'm starting to think I won't be there long...

Cas
Back to top Go down
http://pearsonspalladium.spaces.live.com/
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

Number of posts : 3298
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups   DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jul 2008 - 0:49

Just somewhere else to give here a plug Link to DS Down Under Yahoo!7 Group

Cas
Back to top Go down
http://pearsonspalladium.spaces.live.com/
kspeer78
Chatterbox
Chatterbox
kspeer78

Number of posts : 761
Registration date : 2008-06-03

PostSubject: Re: DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups   DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups Icon_minitimeSat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:28

Just thought that with all the new families that have joined DSDU recently it is an opportune time to let them know that DSDU is on facebook. Just do a search for DS Down Under. You can then become friends with us all via the members section if you like!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups   DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DS Down Under on Facebook & Yahoo!7 Groups
Page 1 of 1