DS Down Under Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DS Down Under Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin

Go down 
+9
Kat
caspearson
Joee
missyflower
Biddy
Di
Amarlismum
Aden's mummy
~Danni~
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

Number of posts : 3298
Registration date : 2008-01-25

Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep 2008 - 14:04

Who's got PMS? Razz lmao

I was going to say that Gov Palin is my new hero because:
i) she has 5 children
ii) she has 5 children and works
iii) she has 5 children including a new baby and works
iv) she has 5 children including a new baby with DS and works
v) she has 5 children, including a new baby with DS that she knew about prenatally and works
vi) she has 5 children, including a new baby with DS, that she knew about prenatally, works and looks stunning!

But I think I'll shut my mouth Razz lol!

Cas
Back to top Go down
http://pearsonspalladium.spaces.live.com/
Biddy
Regular
Regular
Biddy

Number of posts : 139
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep 2008 - 14:14

No Cas, no PMS here.

Just hadn't had my second cup of coffee lol! wave
Back to top Go down
~Danni~
Gas Bag
Gas Bag
~Danni~

Number of posts : 507
Registration date : 2008-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep 2008 - 14:31

ROFL
Back to top Go down
http://mummytobe.blogspot.com/
Kat
Mentor
Mentor
Kat

Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep 2008 - 14:37

caspearson wrote:

I was going to say that Gov Palin is my new hero because:
i) she has 5 children
ii) she has 5 children and works
iii) she has 5 children including a new baby and works
iv) she has 5 children including a new baby with DS and works
v) she has 5 children, including a new baby with DS that she knew about prenatally and works
vi) she has 5 children, including a new baby with DS, that she knew about prenatally, works and looks stunning!

But I think I'll shut my mouth Razz lol!

Cas

ROFL Love it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsdownunder.com
Amarlismum
Chatzilla
Chatzilla
Amarlismum

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep 2008 - 15:03

Nope no PMS here either
Cas i love it lmao
but wouldnt life be boring if we all had the same opinions. thinking
Back to top Go down
Ladybug
Addict
Addict
Ladybug

Number of posts : 482
Registration date : 2008-02-08

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep 2008 - 16:38

I love a good political discussion, that's why I live in Australia - the right to free speech! Now, with that said, I am going to enter the fray...

I don't like her, her policies and I don't like her party! I have been following the lead up to the nominations for a while now as I LOVE the conventions, such a load of hype for basically what could be done in a press conference - SO quintessentially American, loud and tacky!

She is perfect for the VP candidate as the Evangelical Christian Right and the Southeners of the Republican party would never EVER vote a women into the top job!

It makes me wonder how nieve do The Republican party think people are? Do they really think they are going to get votes from the minority groups, that they would normally NEVER get? That is why I think they selected her. That is why I think her nomination is totally tokenistic and it is an insult to our intelligence to think that women, right to lifers, defence families or disability groups etc would vote for her just because they identify with her! I certainly don't want a gun totting, christian, dodgy business ties, Republican in the VP role AGAIN!!! God they are just about to get rid of that with when they lance the boil named Chaney!

So, why do I think think she is being used as a political pawn? Well for many reasons and I think Trig having DS is way down the list.

1 - She is obviously female - and of course because of that the females of America will vote for her - really how dumb do the republican party think women are?
2 - She is young and vibrant, which counter acts MCain nearly being in the grave and all
3 - She has children, 5 of them in case you missed Cas' post ROFL
4 - She is a working mum - pretty sure she also has a housekeeper and I reckon anyone could be a sensational working mum with one of those!
5 - Her 19 yr old son Track - yes that's right Track - is enlisted and is deploying to Iraq in September Army
6 - Her 17yr old DD is 5mths up the duff to a self proclaimed Redneck!
7 - She has the right to lifers in her corner due to her high profile pro-life pregnacy with Trig
8 - She has a 4mth son with DS. So the party are assuming that ALL parents with a child with a disability will now vote for her - again - how dumb do the republican party think parents are?

Just on the DS note, there is apparently a lot of rumors and backroom chats that Trig is NOT her son but her DD's first child...

I think that Australian's should really be giving a stuff what happens in the US election, as the old saying goes - When the US sneeze's Australia gets a cold Blow nose I really don't think our economy, the enviornment, our FTA's , our troops can get through another cold!

Great idea in posting this, nothing like a good political debate to clear out the cobwebs especially when one DOES have PMS lmao
Back to top Go down
kookaburra
Addict
Addict
kookaburra

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep 2008 - 17:54

Oh don't start me on US politics, y'all will be sorry ROFL

So I won't get political...oh stuff it, yes I will.

Think it's lovely that she has a little boy with DS, who is very cute, of course. And I agree with Cas, great that she is able to balance a family and career, she appears to be a loving mother and she's very attractive. However I disagree with her policies and basic red-neck ways.

Personally I think the Republican party in America is almost the same as our One Nation party...mob of red-necks.

Anyone who lists her favourite things as "shooting and hunting" and her favourite food as "Moose burgers"...has got to be a worry to me Wink

I love a good political debate too....great thread Very Happy

Last edited by kookaburra on Fri 5 Sep 2008 - 17:55; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : for my shocking spelling ;))
Back to top Go down
Amarlismum
Chatzilla
Chatzilla
Amarlismum

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep 2008 - 18:30

lmao
Back to top Go down
sunshyne
Gas Bag
Gas Bag
sunshyne

Number of posts : 533
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 5 Sep 2008 - 21:57

You girls are too funny.... lmao
Back to top Go down
caspearson
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
caspearson

Number of posts : 3298
Registration date : 2008-01-25

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep 2008 - 0:11

Ladybug wrote:
Just on the DS note, there is apparently a lot of rumors and backroom chats that Trig is NOT her son but her DD's first child...

Who apparently is 5mths pregnant....

Cas
Back to top Go down
http://pearsonspalladium.spaces.live.com/
Ladybug
Addict
Addict
Ladybug

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep 2008 - 0:23

Quote :
Who apparently is 5mths pregnant....
She is 5mths pregnant, to a guy who has declared he never wants any kids and is proud to be a Redneck.

It is hilarious isn't it, I think the US press don't actually think we can do maths and they think the people can't count anymore! When I was reading about it the other night, I ended up yelling at the computer about how ridiculous the rumors are, as if...
Back to top Go down
missyflower
Addict
Addict
missyflower

Number of posts : 448
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 6 Sep 2008 - 17:13

Quote :
Who's got PMS? Razz lmao

Thats so funny Cas ROFL Nice one!
Back to top Go down
*Dory*
Chin Wagger
Chin Wagger
*Dory*

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep 2008 - 8:37

Quote :
Im wondering if Trig is short for something else though?
Trigonometry.

She did really well at this at school. So did I, for that matter.

Dory
Back to top Go down
Ladybug
Addict
Addict
Ladybug

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep 2008 - 14:25

Quote :
Does this mean #4 is going to be called Trig Kathi ROFL
Back to top Go down
Kat
Mentor
Mentor
Kat

Number of posts : 1472
Registration date : 2008-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep 2008 - 17:46

Ladybug wrote:
Quote :
Does this mean #4 is going to be called Trig Kathi ROFL

Ooooh this isn't the other pregnancy news is it, Tan? ROFL Shocked
Back to top Go down
http://www.dsdownunder.com
Ladybug
Addict
Addict
Ladybug

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep 2008 - 17:52

lol! ROFL lmao Kat you are really too funny lmao

Somehow I don't think Dory will find that as funny as we do though...
Back to top Go down
*Dory*
Chin Wagger
Chin Wagger
*Dory*

Number of posts : 340
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep 2008 - 18:02

Okay, if I get pregnant again, I will call my baby Trig lmao

Dory
Back to top Go down
Ladybug
Addict
Addict
Ladybug

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep 2008 - 19:18

You are on Kathi, I will totally hold you to it too ROFL
Back to top Go down
kookaburra
Addict
Addict
kookaburra

Number of posts : 495
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 7 Sep 2008 - 21:45

*Dory* wrote:
Quote :
Im wondering if Trig is short for something else though?
Trigonometry.

Dory

lmao

Well she must have been good at running also....cause her oldest boy is called Track lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin   Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Govenor Of Alaska Sarah Palin
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2