DS Down Under Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DS Down Under Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SCHOOL SPECTACULAR SYDNEY

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ail175

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-02

SCHOOL SPECTACULAR SYDNEY Empty
PostSubject: SCHOOL SPECTACULAR SYDNEY   SCHOOL SPECTACULAR SYDNEY Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008 - 19:25

Hi

Aileen here again. Just wanted to let you all know that Elysha is performing in the sydney School Spectacular again this year. This is her 4th year - Elysha performs with students from Liverpool; Hunter Region and Penrith who are deaf. Each year they perform a song and support another act. This year is special. the signing choir has been performing for 25 years. The same teacher teaching the deaf students each year and madly organising everything. This year some of her old students will be back - one being her daughter Carrie-ann. Carrie-ann is Elysha's teacher and is deaf. Carrier-anne and her mum Lyn will also be interviewed by ABC TV. Maybe you will be going to the show - keep your eyes open for Elysha (and me - teachers pet, helping out the back but allowed out for a bit of sun now and then!!!).

If you cant come to the show -it will be on TV - I think the second Saturday of December around 7.30 ABC1 - just check out your programs close to that date. Hopefully they will show all the kids and you'll get to spot my girl (look for the shortest girl with long hair and the cheekiest grin).
Back to top Go down
Amarlismum
Chatzilla
Chatzilla
Amarlismum

Number of posts : 2167
Registration date : 2008-02-03

PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL SPECTACULAR SYDNEY   SCHOOL SPECTACULAR SYDNEY Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008 - 20:17

How wonderfull, Karyn's (Tigger) daughter Stef is preforming in it too. I will have to be sure to watch it when its on the ABC
Back to top Go down
ail175

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-09-02

PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL SPECTACULAR SYDNEY   SCHOOL SPECTACULAR SYDNEY Icon_minitimeMon 17 Nov 2008 - 20:33

Honestly its a wonderful show - you'll really enjoy even though they cut out an hour. If you ever get the chance you should go - fantastic production and costumes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCHOOL SPECTACULAR SYDNEY   SCHOOL SPECTACULAR SYDNEY Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCHOOL SPECTACULAR SYDNEY
Page 1 of 1